Growing businesses may not have the resources to hire In-House Counsel, but often need a lawyer to work on projects on an as needed basis and be available as the need arises. I am available on a retainer basis, or a project needed basis to assist your business with its general needs. For example, I can assist your business by:
- Developing contract templates;
- Contract review/negotiation;
- Dissolution of your business; and
- Other general services.
Melissa Petrofsky, Esq.
Melissa Petrofsky is an experienced lawyer with nearly a decade of employment expertise. Schedule an appointment today. Learn more
- COVID-19 in the Workplace for Small Employers
- The Paycheck Fairness Act: What Does It Mean for California Employers and Employees
- Workplace Investigations: Steps to Take to Protect Your Business from Employee Complaints
- Navigating California Meal and Rest Beak Laws
- Dynamex Operations West, Inc. v. Superior Court of Los Angeles: Is it Really the Big Bad Boogeyman of Business in California?
The Petrofsky Law Firm
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Phone: (949) 999-3334
Fax: (949) 606-0433